If you’re like me, and you absolutely despise speaking on the phone, here are a few helpful tips to qwell those last few nerve endings that are springing for the negative before making an important phone call:
1) Get drunk. Just kidding, c’mon now. Alright here it is: Right before calling your new girl, call someone that looks up to you. Better yet, call a girl that’s already attracted to you and “warm up” your voice. Before you hang up the phone with your “practice girl,” make sure you feel like you’re really relaxed and natural in the conversation. You want to feel like yourself, and everything should flow without effort. This will bring your voice and your mind into the perfect place for your upcoming phone call.
2) Play one of your favorite songs and sing along. It sounds lame, but it works. Scream at the top of your lungs like you’re James Hetfield himself. Yelling like this drops your call girls in lahore voice into the perfect pitch. The Alpha male is usually the loudest guy in the group, and his voice projects because there’s no self monitoring of his vocal levels. You don’t want to blow her ear off, but it’s essential to have your voice project while speaking to women (in any situation).
3) Yawn with your mouth closed. This is done exactly how it sounds. Just stretch open your throat as wide as you can, and it will drop your voice down a few octaves. You can do this technique wherever you are, whether at home before you call a girl, or even in a club. If you want to improve your voice more permanently, you can do this several times a day. It does wonders for generating attraction from women.
4) Once you feel like your voice is ready, just hit the dial button and go for it. It’s best to call right after you’ve done all of your warm up exercises. I like to call a new girl immediately after I’ve been speaking to a girl that already likes me, and I’m in the “flow”- When my thoughts are really flowing and I’m bantering like a champ. The difference between calling a girl in the flow and calling a girl cold is night and day.
5) When the phone is ringing take a few deep breathes. Make sure to do this away from the receiver, we don’t want her to think she’s being called by a serial killer. When she does pick up, be calm. It’s good to use an opening line on her like you did when first opening her in person. Many guys spazz out when she first picks up the phone because the anticipation during the ringing period is almost too much to bear. But now is not the time to come unhinged. Just be calm, and pretend you’re speaking to a 10 year old girl. Better yet, pretend she’s already in love with you and she’s privileged to be speaking to you, not the other way around.